We are all broken.


Monday, July 9, 2012

Purpose


I am broken.
We are all broken.

I am going to heart-share the stories of the broken –

the paths the broken have taken to beauty.

Their stories do not belong to me.

They belong to the Savior.

Sharing our brokenness gives testimony to His greatness.

His refinement.

His knowledge of all things working together for good.

His wild ability to soothe us in the firestorm.

I am thankful for these stories.

For the sweet sisters who tore their hearts and gave them to me.

Our prayer is the beauty shines through the broken to grant Him glory.


We give You the glory, Father of our stories.

From the broken to the Only Beauty.
The only One who remains steadfast in the seeming silence.

The Jesus of hope

The Spirit of truth

The God of eternity.

We give our stories to You.

Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs